Terjemahan Lagu Paramore - Let The Flames Begin

Berikut adalah terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia dari lirik lagu milik Paramore yang berjudul Let The Flames Begin.


What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things
Sungguh memalukan kita semua menjadi rapuh dan mudah hancur
A memory remains just a tiny spark
Yang tersisa hanya percikan kecil kenangan
I give it all my oxygen
Kuberikan semua oksigenku
To let the flames begin
Agar bara ini menyala
So let the flames begin
Nyalakanlah bara ini


Oh, glory
Oh, kejayaan
Oh, glory
Oh, kejayaan

CHORUS 1
This is how we'll dance when
Beginilah cara kita kan berjoget
When they try to take us down
Saat mereka mencoba jatuhkan kita
This is what will be oh, glory
Inilah yang akan terjadi, kejayaan

Somewhere weakness is our strength
Terkadang kelemahan menjadi kekuatan kita
And I'll die searching for it
Dan aku rela mati untuk mencarinya
I can't let myself regret such selfishness
Tak kubiarkan diriku menyesali keegoisan
My pain and all the trouble caused
Rasa sakit dan semua masalahku karena
No matter how long
Tak peduli betapa jauhnya
I believe that there's hope
Aku yakin masih ada harapan
Buried beneath it all and
Yang terpendam di bawah semua ini
Hiding beneath it all, and
Tersembunyi di balik semua ini, dan
Growing beneath it all, and...
Tumbuh di bawah semua ini, dan...

CHORUS 2
This is how we'll dance when
Beginilah cara kita kan berjoget
When they try to take us down
Saat mereka mencoba jatuhkan kita
This is how we'll sing it
Beginilah cara kita kan menyanyikannya
This is how we'll stand when
Beginilah cara kita kan bertahan
When they burn our houses down
Saat mereka runtuhkan rumah kita
This is what will be oh, glory
Inilah yang akan terjadi, kejayaan

Reaching as I sink down into light
Kurentangkan tangan saat kutenggelam ke dalam cahaya
Reaching as I sink down into light
Kurentangkan tangan saat kutenggelam ke dalam cahaya

CHORUS 2

Comments

  1. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article.
    But want to remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles
    is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are
    your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little
    research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner due
    to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...

    lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss
    this issue here on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up mates, how is everything, and what you want to say concerning this post, in my view its actually
    awesome in favor of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link
    or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me recognise so that I could
    subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Digg for
    something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a
    incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also
    included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It's the
    little changes that produce the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your submit is just spectacular
    and that i could assume you are an expert in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your feed to stay up to date with forthcoming
    post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all mates regarding this piece of writing, while I am also eager
    of getting know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, what a blog it is! This weblog presents
    useful information to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or
    newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me understand
    so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, awesome weblog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you make running a blog look easy. The overall
    look of your web site is magnificent, as neatly as the content material!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.

    Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello mates, good piece of writing and good arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am truly thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great piece of writing at at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic website. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during
    lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent article. I'm experiencing a few of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read this article completely about the resemblance of latest
    and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this time i am
    reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person provide on your guests?
    Is gonna be back often to inspect new posts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody getting the same RSS problems? Anybody
    who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog
    and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage
    you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment